Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day in San Jose

Monday, June 16, 2014



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
     So today was Father's Day I had an amazing time with my family. We went to San Jose to eat at Famous Dave's BBQ, which I haven't had since before I moved from Chicago, so i was excited. But on our way I saw a Tapioca Express and I had to stop and get my favorite drink pineapple and strawberry "Snowbubble" with large Pearls, it's super sweet and delicious! They have a huge selection of flavors, I don't think you can really end up with a nasty "Snowbubble", but that's my personal favorite combination.

After eating dinner we went to the Great Mall to shop and go to Dave and Busters (Another Dave?). I, also, hadn't been there in a super long time so I was very excited. And I was super happy when I went to the "Winner's Circle" and got my USC #1 stuffed finger! Everyone who knows me, knows that its my dream school, so that explains why I was super happy.

Overall, today was a great day with the fam-bam (lol). And Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

Enjoy!
.

Pineapple and Strawberry Snowbubble with Pearls






Go Trojans! USC is my DREAM school
Fuck UCLA!
Haha 

Thanks for ready! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique to the Core © 2014