Monday, June 23, 2014

Beach Essentials | 2014

Monday, June 23, 2014
These are my 2014 beach essentials:

Enjoy!


     I got this "Wet Bikini" bag from target a couple of years ago, and it's amazing it works well. So before I go to the beach I use it to put my beauty products in. Such as, deodorant, hand sanitizer, lip gloss & balm, sunscreen, and hair accessories. Also, I put my dry underwear in to to keep them from getting sand on them.


    Denim shorts are ESSENTIAL for the beach, and these are a really cute pair I bleached myself.


    Okay, I actually like wearing Converse to the beach, but I don't think its an essential just something I personally like to wear with denim shorts. Plus I don't own a pair of flip-flops so I wore my faithful sneakers.



Headphones are super crucial for beach days! I love sitting on the beach and listening to my latest favorite playlist or on Pandora.

Also, I recommend bringing a book or something to-do when you just want to relax at the beach and listen to music.

Obliviously towels are essentials, I bring two with me. One to use as a blanket and the other to dry off with. Finally sunglasses are important too, you cannot forget them at home!


Thanks for reading!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique to the Core © 2014