Tuesday, June 17, 2014

OOTD: June 17, 2014

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
     Today I went to Emeryville to run some errands and stopped by P.F Chang's for lunch, I hadn't had it in a while, and it was delicious as usual. I ordered the Honey Crisp Shrimp and Chow Mein. Also, I went through Berkeley (again, lol) and I had to go to C.R.E.A.M, by now you can tell I love that restaurant. Almost everyone in the Bay Area knows about it, and loves it, although some people say its overrated. But who can turn down $2 ice cream sandwiches?! Defiantly not ME!

Today I decided to keep it very simple, with a mint romper. Personally i adore rompers there so easy and breezy especially for the summer. I think there a Summer Essential! Only problem I have with them is the bathroom situation... haha 

Enjoy!

Outfit Details Below:


Now FOOD:






Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique to the Core © 2014