Tuesday, June 17, 2014

OOTD: June 15, 2014

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This is my outfit from Father's Day, I kept it simple with a denim dress from this boutique in San Francisco named Witches and Potions. They have a lot of great items, so if your in the Bay Area I highly recommend their store. I was going to be doing a lot of walking so I wore these shoes I got on sale from from Asos back in April. There super comfortable and easy to walk in. It was a great purchase! Also, my Alexander Wang dupe-bag is from the market in Berkeley I got in April too, it's my go-to travel bag, it hold so much of my stuff! I love it to pieces.

Enjoy!

Outfit Details Below:




Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning ! I like your dress ! It fits you very well !
    Beautiful hair too :)

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK ! X


    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Unique to the Core © 2014