Monday, June 23, 2014

OOTD: June 23, 2014

Monday, June 23, 2014
     Today I went to the beach with my friends. This was my first time going to the beach this summer. We had so much fun playing various games for hours. I'm pretty positive that I got a serious tan being out there today. The water was so cool, and was perfect remedy for the blazing weather we're having in California this week.

     I think the beach is a perfect place to wear a white tee and denim shorts. I made these shorts a couple of summers ago and they still are super cute to me, I got many compliments on them today too.

Enjoy!

Outfit Details Below:




Thanks for reading! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. nice outfit, looks very simple!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    I tried to go for a laid-back look.

    xox, http://uniquetothecore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Unique to the Core © 2014